Tuesday - Saturday 10AM - 6PM
Sunday & Monday Closed
Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, our main goal is to make sure we do our best to keep both our customers & staff healthy and safe.
* Frame sanitization: We offer individual shopping carts for customers to leave the frames after trying them on; this ensures the staff knows which frames should be properly sanitized.
* Surface sanitization: We sanitize everywhere, including but not limited to, dispensing tables, chairs, doors and even ball-point pens after someone uses them before the next customers come in.
* Limitation of occupancy: We set a maximum limit of 4 customers in the store at one time to provide enough distance between each other while still being able to safely offer our services of fabulous eyewear and other eyewear services.
* Masks are Encouraged. If you forget or prefer to wear a fresh new mask, we can offer a complimentary mask for you at no charge.
*We don't take appointments. Which means we operate on a first come first serve basis, but if we reach maximum occupancy we put a sign outside to block the door. In this case, you may have to wait outside until we have available space.
We are a small locally owned family business. Which means we are operating our business with very limited capabilities amidst COVID-19 government restrictions. So, we have to limit our services as follows:
* We are currently accepting customers who want to try on frames ONLY with a valid prescription; browsing is not permitted without a valid prescription on hand.
* Adjustments and repairs ONLY with our current customers.
(Some exceptions apply)
COVID-19 Step 3 GUIDELINES As of July 1st,2021